All residents safe after fire at Oblate Residences apartment complex

Sprinkler Head (image)All residents safe after fire at Oblate Residences apartment complex | #ESC_LLC #SprinklerSaves #Fire #FireFighters | (WTOL) While assessing the situation, they witnessed the interior panel catch fire. The building’s sprinkler system extinguished it immediately.https://wp.me/p97JNV-1lW

The fire was reported in the 1200 block of Flaire Drive in west Toledo on Monday afternoon. An electrical box caused the generator room to catch fire.

Read the remainder of this news story here: Click here now! (image)

Schools news on ESC (image)