Introducing the ECC-50/100 Fire Alarm Panels
ESC handles the Honeywell Firelite line of fire alarm panels. The ECC-50/100 and ECC-50/100E are multipurpose emergency voice evacuation panels that may be used for fire applications, mass notification applications or both. These state-of the-art Primary Operator Console’s (POC’s) are capable of producing either 50 or 100 watts of audio power that can be distributed to up to eight speaker circuits (i.e., zones).
Features and Benefits
- UL Listed to UL2572 Communication (Control Units Mass Notification Systems).
- Modular design for maximum system flexibility and easy expansion.
- 50 watts of 25 V audio power (expandable to 100 watts) RMS.
- Optional amplifier can be configured as a backup in the event the primary amplifier fails. Amplifiers are independently powered to
- eliminate system interruption during a short circuit condition
- Eight Command Input Circuits to activate messages 1 to 8:
- Seamless integration and control when connected to select Fire-Lite panels through the ANN/ACS (EIA-485) communication bus.
- Speaker circuits are expandable by up to 8 outputs (With an optional circuit expander module).
- Removable terminal blocks for ease of servicing and module replacement.
- 2 amp Notification Appliance Circuit (NAC) output, sync generator, or follower for System Sensor, Wheelock or Gentex protocols:
- Integral supervised microphone.
- 520HZ square wave tones can be uploaded to ECC-50/100 to meet NFPA Low Frequency requirements
For more information, call the office at 614-754-1393, send an email to ESC@tpromo.com, or use the contact form below!