John Larkin Participates in Goldman Sachs 10,000 Small Businesses (“10KSB”) of Alumni for Glimpse Event | #ESC_LLC #JohnLarkin #Business #Event | John Larkin, Senior Partner with Electronic Systems Consultants (ESC) of Greater Ohio, was recently selected to serve on Goldman Sachs 10,000 Small Businesses (“10KSB”) of Alumni for Glimpse Event, held at Cuyahoga Community College (Tri-C) located in Cleveland, Ohio, on 1/16/19.
“I was asked to be part of this panel of alumni in order to provide incoming scholars with valuable insights on the Goldman Sachs program,” says John Larkin, ESC Senior Partner. “It is an honor to be asked to speak to future Goldman Sachs 10K scholars. Sharing past experiences with other alumni from the business program, we hope to see this group join the program very soon. Thanks Mark, Steve and Patrice; you guys hosted a great event today.”.
According to the official briefing document, “The goal of the panel is to have a highly interactive conversation with the 10KSB scholars about your experience in the program.”
The alumni, participants were asked the following questions:
- What attracted you to the program?
- What was your first impression on Day One? How did that change over time?
- What, in your opinion, was the most effective Module and why?
- You had pre-work (homework) in between Modules; how difficult was it and what was its benefit to you?
- How did you manage your time between your business and the 10KSB program? Any helpful hints?
- What was your biggest takeaway from the class?
- How has the Goldman Sachs 10,000 Small Businesses program changed you and your company both personally and as a leader?
- What would be your “words of wisdom” to the 10,000 Small Businesses potential scholars?
The panel was moderated by Mark Pinto, Alumni Manager for the program.
One of the reasons John Larkin was asked to speak is the fact that he’s no stranger to the program having gone through it in 2016.
On January 7th, 2017, we ran a press release via social media entitled ‘Columbus Small Business Owner Completes Goldman Sachs 10,000 Small Business Program.’ In it we said, “John Larkin, Sr. Partner with Electronic Systems Consultants of Columbus, Ohio, recently took a step toward greater business success by completing the Goldman Sachs 10,000 Small Businesses program at Cuyahoga Community College (Tri-C) located in Cleveland, Ohio” (http://bit.ly/2Fvle63).