Kennewick officials shut down apartment complex for fire code violations | #ESC_LLC #FireCode #Apartments #CodeCompliance | “If you live in an apartment, check to see if the management is staying ahead of fire code issues,” says John Larkin, Senior Partner with ESC of Greater Ohio. “Here’s a case out of state where management did not stay out ahead of what’s required by local fire codes and now the facility is being shut down and the residents scrambling as they look for another place to live.” (tri-cityherald) https://wp.me/p97JNV-1B5
A small Kennewick apartment complex was declared unsafe and residents told they had to vacate their homes because of dangerous fire code violations.
A recent annual inspection by the Kennewick Fire Department found many violations at the Ansil Hall and River of Life Church Apartments at 2625 W. Bruneau Place, just east of Vista Way, said Fire Chief Chad Michael.
Issues included no working smoke detectors and frayed wiring. (read more)