Fan causes fire at Concord Petco

Concord Mirror: Fan causes fire at Concord Petco (image)

Fan causes #fire at Concord #Petco | #ESC_LLC | Shortly after 8:30 p.m., the department was alerted to an alarm at the Fort Eddy Road store. Companies arrived on the scene in less than four minutes and found the sprinkler system running (concordmonitor). https://wp.me/p97JNV-1QR

A fire was burning in the grooming area was extinguished by Concord firefighters by 8:55 p.m. Concord Fire Marshal Paul Sirois determined the cause of the fire to be a malfunctioning air blower fan. (read more)

John Larkin, Senior Partner with ESC of Greater Ohio (image)“Automatic Fire Sprinklers are an effective way to protect your property from the ravages of a full-blow fire. In most cases, such as this one, a fire sprinkler system will hold the fire at bay until firefighters arrive to finish it off,” says John Larkin, Senior Partner with ESC of Greater Ohio. “If you’ve been thinking about it, whether it’s home or business, give us a call and we’ll be happy to provide information and a quotation.”

Protect your investment with an ESC Automatic Sprinkler System (image)
Automatic sprinkler systems often put out the fire or delay it until firefighters arrive. For more info, use the convenient contact form below: