Firefighters quickly put out blaze at Texas Roadhouse restaurant

Firefighters quickly put out #fire at Texas Roadhouse #restaurant | #ESC_LLC #LifeSafety | A fire late Monday afternoon at the Texas Roadhouse restaurant on Ohio Avenue in Parkersburg was quickly extinguished.

fire roadhouse (image)

Firefighters were called to the restaurant at 2306 Ohio Ave. about 5:10 p.m. and brought the fire under control in a matter of minutes. Parkersburg Fire Chief Jason Matthews the flames were the result of a grease fire in some duct work.

Flames seen on the roof of the building were coming from vent pipes, he said.

Matthews said the restaurant will be closed temporarily while repairs are made.

To read the remainder of this news article, click here.

divider bar (image)

fire (image)Why More Than 8,000 Restaurants Catch #Fire Every Year | #ESC_LLC #Restaurant #Kitchen | Grease fires, gas leaks, and faulty wiring lead to more than $200 million in property damage annually. According to figures provided by the National Fire Protection Association, fire departments across America responded to an average of 8,240 structure fires at eating and drinking establishments each year between 2012 and 2016. These fires resulted in two civilian deaths each year on average, along with 115 injuries and $246 million in property damage. http://bit.ly/2N4676J

Allan Colombo, ESC Media Director
Allan Colombo, ESC Media Director
Email: ESC@Tpromo.Com

Contact an ESC fire protection professional today. Click on the Media Contact photo (left), use the form below, or call 614-754-1393!