Grease fire closes Saginaw Township restaurant

Grease fire closes Saginaw Township restaurant | #ESC_LLC #Restaurant #Fire #Kitchen | Logan’s Roadhouse is closed Sunday afternoon after a grease fire sent flames shooting high above the Saginaw Township restaurant. Firefighters with the Saginaw Township Fire Department responded around 2:45 p.m. Oct. 28 to the restaurant, 2697 Tittabawassee Road, near Fashion Square Mall.

Flames from a grease fire shoot out of a flue at Logan's Roadhouse in Saginaw Township on Sunday, Oct. 28, 2018. No injuries were reported.

Saginaw Township fire Chief Jim Peterson said the issue was a grease fire that started above the grill inside the restaurant’s kitchen area. The flames some passersby captured were coming from the flue above the grill.

To read the remainder of this news article, click here.

Is the kitchen in your restaurant adequately protected against fire? | #ESC_LLC #Restaurant #Fire #Protection | “When a fire takes place in a restaurant kitchen, everyone loses,” says Ivra Bassette, ESC restaurant expert. “There’s lost revenue the company suffers and the employees lose in lost wages. For more information, give Ivra a call at 614-754-1393, email ESC@tpromo.com, or http://bit.ly/2KAcB8F